January 18, 2015

A Confession

+ No comment yet
Jadi, artikel ini ditulis untuk memperingati satu tahun ketidakaktifan saya dalam menulis di blog, even if this is my own personal blog. Ketidakaktifan saya disebabkan karena satu dan dua dan tiga hal. Semua itu berawal dari ketika sinetron India menyerang. End.

WARNING!!
The article below will contain offensive and abusive words. Read on your own risk. And prepare some popcorn too.
***

How is your life so far?
My life is just fine. Me not.

What happened?
Well, a lot of things happened in 2014.

What did you do in the past year? Where did you go? You never wrote one single article since January last year.
Umm…. I’m not going anywhere particularly. I just… uh, busy with something called real-life. So, uh… I accidentally and deliberately left and abandoned my blog.

Real life? You mean your Facebook-Instagram-Twitter life?
Yeah.. that is a part of my real life. You know, updating what I’m currently eating, what book I’m reading now, what music I listen to, that all is part of real life.

How is Iris? Is she still alive?
Yeah, she’s still kickin’. Though I only rode her once a month. Te-hee.

Oh, here’s a picture of her, with some new-upgraded parts.

First ride with the newly-fresh-upgraded Iris.

Iris, before / October 2013 / Location: Candi Abang, Berbah


Iris, after / February 2014 / Location: Candi Abang, Berbah

Good night!


You’ve ever wrote Resolusi Semester Lima, back then in September 2013. How is it going? GPA? Girlfriend? GoPro? Celetron? Iris upgrading? Slam Dunk comics? Can you achieve one of them?
Okay, let me answer it one by one.
1.   GPA
First, my GPA is still… umm… hanging around. So yeah, I hope, at the end of my college, it can get…. a little… bit…. Higher…. than the current situation.
2.   Girlfriend
Ahem. Here she is, Hoshijiro.
  
Kyaaaaa 001.gif (22×22)
 Meanwhile, Izana...



Okay, no. 

I have one now. But I prefer not to call her as girlfriend. It’s too mainstream. *hitmequick*

Well, no matter how individualist you are, someday you will and you need someone who’s not only you care so much, but also care for you as much as you do. You need a partner who knows you inside and outside, knows your best and your worst, knows when you need her help and help her when she needs you. A partner that sit calmly with you, talk funny things and serious matters, walk besides you and hold tight your arms, and even run together.. catching late bus for example. You don’t need a perfect someone.

Cause we're just ordinary people 34.gif (20×20)

Someone ever said to me, she just need someone that you can feel comfort and safe. I remember something from my past, that I ever said “Difference is a beautiful thing. But why “these differences of us” is not?” and I realized, sometimes you just can’t force those difference to make you happy, to make someone happy. Sometimes, you just need to let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymooah.....

Okay, stop.
Just let it find its happiness. And sometimes, you must not, must never, look back, or look too far from your reach. It hurts if you can achieve it. But it will hurt more, for someone else, if you keep persisting on something you just don’t know if it’s okay or not. Look closer and deeper, and ask yourself, what you really want, and what you really need. God knows better than you. That’s it. Ha. 

3.   GoPro & Celestron
Meh. I don’t have much money for those sweet and expenzive things. But yeah, I just bought a new phone. And a new laptop. And some new shirts. And pant. Or pants.

4.   Iris Upgrading
As I said earlier, I changed Iris’ fork from Suntour XCR into Mosso M3, I guess. Why did I change it? I rarely go to off road track and I often use my bike in aspalt or asphalt road, so yeah, that’s the reason. Oh, one more thing, finally I can have my own hydro bags, a bladder, and a padding pants. And a helmet. Yay. 

5.   Misteri Hilangnya Slam Dunk
Thank God, I finally found you. Slam Dunk Deluxe #4. Now I need the #6. Anyone?

You happy now? You happy??
What? I’m always happy. Ha. Ha.

No, my empty wallet makes me saaaaaaaaaaaad. Sad. 

What is your plan for the next year? Do you have any last words?
ADIOS BIENVENU, MY THESIS. HAKUNA MATATA MADAFAKA.

Oh, sorry. Do you have any new year’s resolution?
ADIOS BIENVENU, MY THESIS. HAKUNA MATATA MADAFAKA.

Oh, by the way, I have something for you dear Mr. .........., what's your name again? Ah whatever. Here, take this cat. 014.gif (22×22)




Ja.

#bumikelangit

Post a Comment